Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Note Of Thanks and Support

To my Colleagues and Walden Faculty,
      
               The time has finally come for us to go to the next level. I want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting me in EDUC-6005-7 course. Words cannot express how I feel at this moment. I feel like I know each and everyone of you personally. You have supported me by giving words of encouragement when I felt frustrated, or even lost. Thank you for the comments and knowledgeable information that you have shared with me in this course. I have really enjoyed the collaborating experiences, and listening to what you have brought to this field. It was so nice meeting people that brought all kinds of creativity to this course.

               My colleagues, I hope that you have taken what I have shared with you throughout my journey as an Early Childhood teacher. I have supported you by commented on your post, and giving examples of what I have experienced as a teacher. I have supported you by learning from you and taking that information and sharing with other colleagues. I am glad that I had the experience to be a voice for you!

I want each and every one of you to continue to strive for the best! As you continue this journey always remember that you are the one that will make a difference in those children and families lives. My wish for my colleagues is to become successful learners and to utilize what they are perceiving in this field. I want them to become professional teachers, educators or whatever they choose to be. I want to leave this with you....YOU ARE THESE CHILDREN FUTURE! EARLY CHILDHOOD DOES MATTER! I have really enjoyed everyone! I will see you down the road as we continue our life-long learning!

                                                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Thank for your continued support and a sharing of your knowledge during the pass eight weeks,it as been my pleasure to learn from you and with you, i wish you nothing but the best and success during the rest of you journey.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete