Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Michelle Obama......My Inspiration




Michelle Obama

When I first saw Michelle Obama speak, I thought: Wow! I said this woman reeks professionalism and eloquent. She is very knowledgeable on whatever she talks about. I have not yet seen her ponder over her words when she speaks. She stands attentively and gives direct eye contact. I really like the fact that she is very confident. She is an inspiration to all women and very inspiring. When she speaks everyone listens. I like that she speaks what is on her mind, and speaks correct English. This lady speaks and walks SUCCESS! These words that she spoke will forever stay with me. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”

I chose her because she is a phenomenal woman. She is educated and has great communication skills. She is not afraid of people. She is the reason why I can speak in front of a lot people. She is a leader with awesome communication skills.
                                                                  
                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. Hello Guadalupe,

    Wow!!! I always admired Michelle and her husband too. I feel they are very competent communicators. Especially at that level, being the first family of the USA. I do agree that she is knowledgeable of most subject matter in the relational context, which is an important requirement for a competent communication. When she speaks in public gatherings her communication both appropriate and effective. Her emotions are authentic and her words are kind too.

    I do agree that she is a good role model for a good communicator. Her speeches are already being reproduced and used.

    Thanks,
    Blessing

    ReplyDelete