Friday, April 28, 2017

Stay On The Road To Sucess My Colleagues

I just want to take this time out and thank all my colleagues. I have enjoyed each and everyone of you! I know each and everyone will be successful in whatever you choose to do while you are on this journey.

I would like to say to Blessing Biambo; When I first saw your name I said, "I am not the only one with a unique name. I really have enjoyed collaborating with you. You have taught me things about the education in your country. We started out together. I have enjoyed sharing new information and learning new ideas from you! Sometimes when I read your post; I would smile. I wish you all the success! Keep pushing forward, and keep sharing your knowledge. Here is my personal email: gshun42@aol.com. If you need anything call me at 3186550896. May God continue to bless you and your family!
                                                                                                              Guadalupe Hilliard


Hello Tracy Ehlert,
I have missed you in my group. I have enjoyed your ideas, knowledge and commitment in what you do. I thought I had a lot on my plate; you are doing it all! I commend you. I have enjoyed your posts. You introduced me to different organizations that I haven't heard of. After reading your blogs; I would always go and research the organization. I wish you all the success! I know that you are going to do extremely well. You can email me or call anytime. gshun42@aol. or 3186550896. Good Luck!!!
                                                                                                                       Guadalupe Hilliard

Monica Owens-Davis,
You have been my inspiration since the beginning. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been in this program. You have always knew exactly what to say. Your kind words, friendship, and commitment is well appreciated. I love the energy you bring into our friendship! You are my ride or die friend, and sister!!! I have enjoyed your ideas and knowledge as well! I wish you the best! You will make an awesome, superfluous teacher!! Love you by the pound! In my Catdaddy voice!!! Lol
                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                        Guadalupe Hilliard
Dr. Williams,
I would like to thank you for feeding me knowledge on communication and the help with the APA format. I have really enjoyed your class! I have learned a lot from your feedback. Thank you!!!!
                                                                                                                        Guadalupe Hilliard

9 comments:

  1. I would like to send a sincere thank you for everything you've done for me since day 1 of meeting. You have shared so much knowledge with me and have been a genuine friend. You have so much experience as a teacher it's always good to hear your thoughts and feedback on how I can be a better teacher and thrive in the Early Childhood field. You are simply amazing and I thank God for you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guadalupe,
    I TRULY APPRICIATE YOU AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF EDUCATION, YOUR LEVEL OF THINKING AND INFORMATION SHARED, HAS BEEN GREATLY APPRECIATED. I WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH THIS PROGRAM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, it has been a pleasure meeting you! Keep pushing forward!!

      Delete
  3. Hello Guadalupe,
    Frankly, having you as a peer support in this course has been a very great experience. You wealth of experience and passionate discussion was really insightful and challenged me. I wish you the best in your future endeavors. My contacts are in my thank you note on my blog. I wish to be able to still stay in touch.

    Thanks,
    Blessing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I have enjoyed talking to you. I will keep in touch. I think you are already my facebook friend.

      Delete
  4. Hello Guadalupe,

    The path of development is a journey of discovery that is clear only in retrospect, and it’s rarely a straight line. There are many things we don’t understand, and many ways to unlock the brain and maximize function. Don’t ever let anybody tell you it can’t be done. Wishing you well in all future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yolanda,
      Thanks for those beautiful words!! Good luck; I know you will do a great job!!

      Delete